Print out the Homemade Gluten-Free Cornbread recipe.
What You Need:
- 1 cup non GMO cornmeal
- 1 cup gluten free flour mix
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
Putting it Together:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease an 8 inch cast iron skillet or 8 inch square glass pan with coconut oil.
- If you are using a skillet put it in the oven while it is preheating.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- Add in coconut milk, oil, and eggs. Stir the batter until it is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the hot pan.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until it is golden brown on top and the edges.